A Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) is a legal contract which designates the terms to be followed for the transfer of experimental materials (biological, mechanical, electronic, etc.) coming into or going out of the University.
The University of Mississippi Office of Sponsored Research Administration (ORSP-SPA) manages MTAs.
Please see the following link to complete your request:
Instructions for requesting NDAs and MTAs (incoming or outgoing) in the SPAN form.
Under the following fields please select:
- Sponsored Programs Action Type
- Select: Other Sponsored Program Action
- Is this a grant, contract, or other agreement?
- Select: Contract or Other Agreement
- Type of Contract or Other Agreement
- Select: Nondisclosure Agreement or
- Select: Material Transfer Agreement or
- Select: Material Transfer Research Agreement
- File Upload
- If you have been sent a draft agreement, please submit the document here
- Sponsored Research Administrator
- Select: Norman Morris